I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Road Safety Park

Hey, my class went to the road safety park 5 days ago it was fun but tiring. we played a game there. other p5 classes went with us too. there were three roles to play in the game and i played the predestrain. i had to go from one place to an other and when i cross the road, i must do the drill. i will be going to the Botanical Garden on Wednesday and i am really looking forward to it. the road safety park is in the afternoon which is after but the Botanical Garden is in the morning, that means........no lessons!!!! i am also going to watch the F1 today as my uncle had 4 free tickets and my other uncle, aunt, my dad and i will be going to watch!!!! i am really excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home