I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Basketball training next week!

Today, there was no training........ but.......I ask Mr Muzz when got training and he said next week. I will be having my english SA1 paper on the 8th of May. There will be a 5 days rest before my maths paper, which will be on 13th of May. The next two days after my maths paper will be my chinese and then science paper. I will most lightly revise for the other subjects in the five days. So fast exam again... but tomorrow there is no school, can go shopping!!! During the June holidays, I will be going to Perth and Bali. I am so excited!!! I will be going Perth because i can visit my aunt working there and I will be going Bali with a group of friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home